Play Soothing Relaxation in a store or public space

We often get questions whether it's allowed to play music from Soothing Relaxation/Peder B. Helland in a store or a public space. That's great - we love it when people play our music!

Our music is registered with TONO, the Norwegian Performance Rights Organization (PRO). This means that you need to follow the terms and rules of your local PRO if you want to play our music. This typically involves paying an annual license to your local PRO in order to have permission to publicly play music. 

If you want to find the local PRO in your country, please consult the international list available on Wikipedia

We are planning to make a page in the future showing how our music is used around the world. If you play our music in your venue, feel free to send us a message to get a chance to be featured.